- Who should submit Income Tax Return?
Who should submit Income Tax Return?
- If total income of any individual other than female taxpayers, senior male taxpayers of 65 years and above, retarded taxpayers and war wounded gazetted freedom fighter during the income year exceeds Tk 2,50,000/-.
- If total income of any female taxpayer, senior male taxpayer of 65 years and above during the income year exceeds Tk 3,00,000/-.
- If total income of any retarded taxpayer during the income year exceeds TK. 3,75,000.
- If total income of any gazetted war-wounded freedom fighter taxpayer during the income year exceeds Tk. 4,25.000/-.
- If any person was assessed for tax during any of the 3 years immediately preceding the income year.
- A person who lives in any city corporation/paurashava/divisional HQ/district HQ and owns motor car/owns membership of a club registered under VAT Law.
- If any person runs a business or profession having trade license and operates a bank account.
- Any professional registered as a doctor, lawyer, income tax practitioner, Chartered Accountant, Cost & Management Accountant, Engineer, Architect and Surveyor etc.
- Member of a Chamber of Commerce and Industries or a trade Association.
- Any person who participates in a tender.
- Candidate for Paurashava, City Corporation, Upazilla or Parliament elections.
- Any company registered under the Company Act, 1913 or 1994.
- Any Non-government organization (NGO) registered with NGO Affairs Bureau.
- Source : https://blog.hassanandassociates.biz/